Our 14-18K gold-filled jewelry is easy to care for and will usually maintain its golden color for a long time. However, proper care is always necessary to ensure the shiniest shines!
Gold filled is created by pressure bonding multiple layers of solid gold with extreme heat to another metal. This strictly regulated process requires each piece of jewelry to have at least 1/20 solid gold by weight.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR ANDA JEWELRY:
- Remove jewelry during physical activities that make you sweat. Wearable in seawater, but remember to rinse off the salt after!
- Remove jewelry when using chemicals such as shampoos, harsh soaps, lotions, makeup, hairspray.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to chlorine, pools, hot tubs or spas.
- Avoid abrasive materials like a terry cloth, bath towel, and shirt to polish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in a dry, air-tight area. Always clean your piece before storing.
- Regularly clean your jewelry using mild soap. Pat your jewelry dry, do not rub!